Document Type : Research Paper
M.Sc. Student of Sport Management, Shomal University
Professor of Sport Management, University of Guilan
Faculty Member, Shomal University
The purpose of this study was explaining of commitment model to women participation of Mazandaran province in sport for all. This research is descriptive-correlation analysis based on structural equation modeling (SEM). The population consisted organized women's sport Mazandaran Province that 500 athletes were selected randomly at three local area West, Central and East provinces and questionnaires were distributed among them, which finally 400 questionnaires were selected for statistical analysis. In order to analyze the data, is used the partial least squares models and Smart PLS software. Path analysis results showed there was no significant impact between motivations of participating on a commitment to partnership. Also, results showed there was the negative impact between barriers to participation on the commitment to partnership and there is a positive and significant impact between consequences of participation on the commitment to contribute. In general, the results showed there was significant impact the barriers and the consequence of participation on the commitment to participation and motivate of participation there was no significant effect on commitment. According to the results obtained in this study recommended to officials and sports administrators Mazandaran than informing women of the benefits of exercise and participation in that, and also to eliminate barriers to women's participation in sports take appropriate measures and appropriate.
- Alihoseini, B. Bahrololum, H. Hoseininia, S R. (2014). The Relationship between Participation Motives and Sport Commitment in Disabled Athletes. New Trends in Sport Management. 2(6): 43-54.
- Allah Mirghafoori S H; H Sayyadi Touranlou; S. H Mirfakhreddini, (2009). The Analysis of Factors Affecting Women’s Participation in Sport (Female Students of Yazd University). Journal of Sport Management, 1(1): 83-100. (Persian)
- Asorika. R, Mayer.n (2012), Evaluation of gender equity program implementation in Limpopo provincial department of sport, Arts and culture, URL: http://hdl, handle.net
- Asorika. R, Mayer.n (2012), Evaluation of gender equity program implementation in Limpopo provincial department of sport, Arts and culture, URL: http://hdl, handle.net.
- Azkia, M. Sarokhani, B. Hasan Beigverdi, L. (2010). Compare the quality of life of women participating in sport for all and inactive women in this field (zone 3 of Tehran). Woman and Family Studies, 2(7): 13-25
- Boyst, J. P., (2009). An Examination of Sport Commitment in Collegiate Athletes. Unpublished Master
- Brownson. R,C, Baker. A, Houseman. R,A, Brennan. L. Back. S. (2001). Environmental and policy determinants of physical in the United States. American Journal of public Health, 91, 1995-2003.
- Casper, J. M., Babkes, S. M. (2008). Demographic Predictors of Recreational Tennis Participants’ Sport Commitment. Journal of Park and Recreation Administration. 3: 93-115.
- Eslami A; Mahmoudi A; Khabiri M; Najafiyan Razavi S M. (2014). The role of socioeconomic conditions in the citizens' motivation for participating in public sports. Applied Research of Sport Management, 2(7): 89-104. (Persian)
- Fornell, C., and Larcker, D. F. (1981) “Evaluating Structural Equation Models with Unobservable Variables and Measurement Error,” Journal of Marketing Research (18:1), 39-50.
- Garcia-Mas, A., Palo, P., Gili, M., Ponseti, X., Borras, P. A., Vidal, J., Cruz, J., Torregrosa, M., Villamarín, F., Sousa, C. (2010). "Commitment, enjoyment and motivation in young soccer competitive players". The Spanish Journal of Psychology, 13(2), 609-16.
- Ghahremani J; Mohazamzadeh M; Saeidy Sh, (2013). Investigation barriers of sports participation of woman teachers in three levels of educational in city of Marand. Applied Research of Sport Management, 2(6): 57-66. (Persian)
- Hoseini E; Bahralolum H; Aliee M. (2014). The relationship between participation motives, enjoyment and sport commitment among women participating in sports. Applied Research of Sport Management, 2(7): 37-47. (Persian)
- Hulland, J. 1999. “Use of Partial Least Squares (PLS) in Strategic Management Research: A Review of Four Recent Studies,” Strategic Management Journal (20:2), 195-204.
- Imani, B; Elahi, AR; AkbariYazdi, H. (2014), Investigate barriers to participation of women and girls on recreational sport activities on Tehran city. Indian Journal of Fundamental and Applied Life Sciences, 4(3): 1010-4.
- Javadipour M; Ghavedel Sarkandi M; Sameenia M. (2014). Introduction to The Theoretical Framework and Model Designing of Sport for All in Iran. Sport Management Studies, 5(21): 127-48. (Persian)
- Kargar, S. Amiri, R. Jamalpoor, M. Panah, N. (2013). The impact of women's awareness of the benefits of exercise on women's visits to sports clubs. 5th urban planning and management Conference, 25 & 26 April, Mashhad-Iran. (Persian)
- Kelman. S, Sarker. N, Yozart. H (2008), Social influences in sports activity among adolescents, The Journal of the royal society for the promotion of health, 128(1): 21-5.
- Keshkar, S. (2007). The analysis of women preventing factors from participating in recreational and activities sports in Tehran. PhD thesis. University of Tarbiat Modares. (Persian)
- Lahsaeizadeh, A. Jahangiri, J V. Tabeian, H. (2006). The survey of factors affecting students' interest in sports: A Case Study of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, Shiraz University, 24(2): 95-105. (Persian)
- López, M G. Gallegos, A G. & Extremera, A B. (2010). Perceived barriers by university students in the practice of physical activities. Journal of Sports Science and Medicine 9, 374-81.
- M sameenia; H paymanizad; M javadipour. (2013). The Pathology of Strategic of Sport for All in Iran and provide development solutions based on SWOT model. Sport Management Studies, 5(20): 221-8. (Persian)
- Martínez-Lemos, R I. Puig-Ribera A M, García-García O, (2010), Beigyand and Amirtash Perceived Barriers to Physical Activity and Related Factors in Spanish University Students. Open Journal of Preventive Medicine, Journal of Sports Science and Medicine 9, 374-81.
- Matthew, E. D. (2012). An Examination of Motivational, Goal Achievement, and Sport Commitment Differences in Youth Team and Individual Tennis Populations. Unpublished Master of Science thesis. The University of North Carolina at Greensboro.
- Mehdizadeh R; Andam R, (2014). Developing strategies of "Sport for All" in Iran Universities. Sport Management Studies, 6(22): 15-38. (Persian)
- Mehdizadeh, R; Andam, R, (2014). Developing strategies of "Sport for All" in Iran Universities. Sport Management Studies, (6)22: 15-38.
- Mirzakhani, N. (2008). The status of the Sport Participation of women teachers' shazand city. Thesis Master of Physical Education, Islamic Azad University of Tehran. (Persian)
- Momtazbakhsh, M. Fakor, U. (2007). The Survey of strategies to improve and develop the sport of Women Police University. Journal of Disciplinary Knowledge, 9(2): 53-62. (Persian)
- Moshgelgosha, E. (2006). Barriers to sport participation of women and their relationship with motivation. Thesis Master of Physical Education, University of Isfahan. (Persian)
- Motameni A R; Hemati A; Moradi H, (2013). Identifying and prioritizing the barriers for women's sports activities. Sport Management Studies, 6(24): 111-130. (Persian)
- Mozafari, A A. (2002). Identify trends and people's attitudes towards physical education and sport. Research projects Tarbiat Moallem University of Tehran, Faculty of Physical Education. (Persian)
- Naderian, M. Zolektaf, V. Moshgelgosha, E, (2009). Barriers to sport participation of women and their relationship with motivation. Sports & Science motion, 1(13): 144-54. (Persian)
- Parsamehr, M. (2006). The survey of factors affecting women's participation for Sport activities (Case study: Mazandaran), PhD thesis. University of Isfahan. 44-5. (Persian)
- Parsamehr, M. (2011). The survey of motivation related to continuous participation in sports activities among students of Physical Education (Case Study: Physical Education Students of Yazd University). Journal of Sports Sciences, 7(13): 93-106. (Persian)
- Pender, N., Wilk, B., Mitehell, S. (2002). Self – efficacy and perceived exertion of girls during exercise. Nursing Research, 51, 86-91.
- Qodratnama A, Heydarinejad S, (2013). Relationship between Sport Participation Motivation with Rate of Student’s Physical Activity in Shahid Chamran University of Ahwaz. Sport Management Studies, 5(18): 189-202. (Persian)
- Rodolfo, I, M-L, Anna, M, P-R, Oscar, G-G, (2014). Perceived Barriers to Physical Activity and Related Factors in Spanish University Students. Open Journal of Preventive Medicine, 4: 164-74.
- Ruzbahani, M; Kamkari, K; Mirzapoor, AA, (2014). Assessment of effective factors of barriers to participate in sport for elder women in recreational sport activities in Alborz Province. Organizational Behavior Management in Sport Studies, 1(2): 33-42
- Saxena R, Borzekowski DL. (2002), physical activity levels among urban adolescent female, Journal podiatry Abduls gynecology, 15, 279-84,
- Van Tuyckom,C. (2011). Sport for All: Fact or fiction Individual and cross-national differences in sport participation from a European perspective, Submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirement for the degree of Doctor in Sociology and social sciences department of sociology. Gent University.