Document Type : Research Paper
Associate Professor of Sport Management, Islamic Azad University, Isfahan branch
The purpose of this study was designing Strategic to develop inter-school sports Olympiad in Isfahan province for a period of five years. The aim of this study was applied. The population of elites and experts were inter-school sports Olympiad. Using theoretical and snowball sampling methods to achieve theoretical saturation (80) sampling was continued. A combination of qualitative methods opens questionnaire and interviews and quantitative methods yield index and ranking was used to collect and analyze the data. Survey, a questionnaire was open, for collecting the required information from interviews, surveys and meetings were strategic. To analyze the information required in the quantitative part of the evaluation matrix and strategic position (SPACE) and quantitative strategic planning matrix (QSPM) and in the quality of logical induction method was used. The results showed that the inter-school sports Olympiads has had eight major goal, while inter-school sports Olympiads strategies based on the evaluation matrix position and action strategy was conservative position, the synergy and interaction with the organization of sports-related schools as a strategy priority should be considered, manages the program compiled now can goals exercise to go sign the agreement in order to realize the vision is intended to provide.
- Blair, S. Booth, I. Gyarfas, H. Iwane, B. Mari, V. (1996). "Development of public policy and physically activity initiatives internationally". Sport Medicine 21, PP: 157-63.
- David, F. (2010). "StrategicManagment". Translators: Corp AS; the Arabs cm. Thirteenth Edition. Tehran: Cultural Research Bureau, pp. 50-1. (Persian)
- GoharRostami, H. Kozehchyan, H. Amiri, M. Honary, H. (2013). "Typology system stakeholders and strategic management of sports in the country". Sport management studies; 5 (19): 959-71. (Persian)
- Hamedi, S. Hosseini, S. H. (2015). "Brilliant athlete inter-school effects". Journal of Teaching in Physical Education, 2(1): 50-3. (Persian)
- Hamidi, M. Elahi, A. Akbari, H. (2011). "Staff of university sport of development strategies". Journal of Research in Sport Science, Sport Management, 5(1): 40-27. (Persian)
- Jamshidi, A. Goudarzi, M. Annette, Z. Shrrei, A. (2017). The relationship between emotional intelligence and team effectiveness male and female students participated in sports in the eleventh Students Cultural Olympiad. Sport Management. 6 (8): 845-60. (Persian)
- Jeanquart, M. Sandra, C, Mark, V. (2017). "Strategic fit: Key to growing enterprise value through organizational capital". Business Horizons, 60(1): 55-65.
- Kaplan, R. Norton. S. (2012). "Strategy-focused organization". Translation Pervez Bakhtiari. Ninth edition, publishing Industrial Management Institute. Tehran, pp. 40-20. (Persian)
- Khosravizadeh, E. (2010). "Identifying strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of the Iranian National Olympic Committee, issues and challenges facing it". Journal of Sport Management, 1(1): 35. 19. (Persian)
- LashkarBoloki, M. (2012). "Commands and techniques of strategic thinking" Tehran: Publication of the letter. 13-165. (Persian)
- Lloyd, C. Harris. E, O. (2006). "Initiating strategic planning". Journal of business research 59. PP: 100-11.
- Nazari, R. Ehsani, M. Hamidi, M. Salari, M. (2015). "Developing and introducing strategic perspective of the Directorate General of Youth and Sports of the province". Journal Sport Management, 1: 157-72. (Persian)
- Nazari, R. Yaghmaei, L. (2017). Spatial planning is a strategic document of the sport in the province. Journal of Sport Management. 8 (5): 683-98. (Persian)
- Nazari, V. Razavi, M. Hosseini, E. (2015). "Development and Strategic Planning for beach volleyball Islamic Republic of Iran". Sports Management Studies, 27(1): 63-86. (Persian)
- Oboyle, I. (2015). "Developing a performance management framework for a national sport organization". Sport Management Review, 18(2): 308-16.
- Ramadan, M. Andam, R. Aghaei. A. (2015). "Designing a strategic plan for the Department of Physical Education ". Research on college sports, 7(1): 15-40. (Persian)
- Ramírez, R. Selsky, J W. (2016.)."Strategic Planning in Turbulent Environments: A Social Ecology Approach to Scenarios". Long Range Planning, 49(1): 90-102.
- Rashid lamir, A. Dehghan, A. Rashid Lamir, A (2014). "Developing a strategic plan for the Department of Sport and Youth Khorasan Razavi province in the field of sports and physical education". Journal of Sport Management. 5 (4): 179-98. (Persian)
- Reshadatjo, S. Khademi, M. (2016). School Sports Olympiad impact on the mental health of female high school students in Tehran. Third National Conference on Sustainable Development in Psychology, Social and Cultural Studies. PP. 1-12. (Persian)
- Sajadi, N. (2006). "Sports master plan of the strategy to" Fifth International Conference on Physical Education Physical Education, University martyr Beheshti University, Tehran. PP. 29. (Persian)
- Shapira, H. Ketchie, A. Nehe, M. (2017). "The integration of Design thinking and strategic Sustainable Development". Journal of Cleaner Production, 140(1): 277-87.
- Vahdani, M. Soltani, N. (2017). Modeling the effect of exercise on orientation and athletic identity of participants in the eleventh University Sport Olympiad country boy. Sport Management. 8 (4). 511-25. (Persian)
- Victor, D. Agamut, P. (2014). "Policy trend of strategic environmental assessment in Asia". Environmental Science & Policy, 41(1): 63-76.