Document Type : Research Paper
Assistant Professor of Sport Management, Sport Science Research Institute
Ph. D in Sport Management, University of Mazandaran
Professor of Sport Management, University of Mazandaran
Associate Professor of Sport Management, University of Mazandaran
An efficient structure is the most important factor for reaching goals in all systems including sport. The purpose of this research was to analysis of the educational sport structure in Iran. It was an applied research and performed based on documentary research method. Necessary data to analyze sport educational organs duties were collected by studying high level documents and legal principles related to Iranian sport structure. Data for the analysis of organizations respaonsible in the educational sport and educational institutions active in other areas of sport was collected by studying the objectives, tasks and structures various organizations that are active in sports. The findings show that ministry of sport and youth, National Olympic Committee, Ministry of Education, Student Sport Federation, Ministry of Science, University Sport Federation, Ministry of Health, Azad University, Armed Forces General Staff and Sport Clubs are respaonsible in educational sport. Ministry of Education, Student Sport Federation, Ministry of Science, Ministry of Health and Azad University are responsible in Sport for all. Ministry of Education, Student Sport Federation, Ministry of Science, University Sport Federation, Ministry of Health and Azad University are respaonsible in championship sport. The Azad University is respaonsible in professional sport. Therefore, avoiding bureaucracy, removing parallel tasks, symmetrical distribution of authorities, clear definition of communications among units, explaining explicit duties for all organs, splitting the national work and coordination among structures are the most important principles which should be regarded in order to achieve organizational integrity and coherence in Iranian educational sport system.
- Ahmed, J. U. (2010). Documentary research method: New dimension. Indus Jornal of Management & Social Scinces, 4, 1-14.
- Ajorlo, M. (2012). Designing the structure and organization of sport in Iran. (Doctoral dissertation). Imam Hossein University, Tehran. (Persian).
- Dastoom, S., Ramezaninezhad, R., Benar, N., & Rasouli, R. (2013). Study of the interaction between academia and industry based on analysis of documents and structured. Applied Research in Sport Management, 2(2), 93-110. (Persian).
- Departmant of Resource Development and Support ministry of Sport and Youth. (2015). Report of the sixth development program. Departmant of the sixth development program. (Persian).
- Ghalibaf, M. (2010). Strategic approach to the sport in the country. Tehran: Negarestan Hamed Publication. (Persian).
- Ghasemi, H., Tojari, F., Brojerdi, M., Emami, H., & Amiri, M. (2012). Content analysis of the physical education organization chief's ideas about the components of the sports 1357- 1388. Sport Management, (13), 137-152. (Persian).
- Gowthorp, L., Toohey, K., & Skinner, J. (2017). Government involvement in high performance sport: An Australian national sporting organisation perspective. International Journal of Sport Policy, 9 (1), 1-19.
- Hamidi, M., Elahi, A., & Akbari, H. (2010). Provide strategies Iranian student sports structure development. Sport Management Review, 5(26), 27- 40. (Persian).
- Javadipoor, M. (2015). Management challenges championship in Iran. Sport Management Studies, 7(30), 13-34. (Persian).
- Keith M. Drakea; Meghan R. Longacre; Todd MacKenzie; Linda J. Titus; Michael L. Beach; Andrew G. Rundle; Madeline A. Dalton. (2015). High school, sports programs differentially impact participation by sex. Sport and Health Science, 4 (3), 1-7.
- Loup, J., & Bayle, E. (2012). Strategic and performance management of Olympics sport organizations. (2nd ed.). Champaign: Human Kinetics.
- Mahmoudi, V. (2002). Review of the organizational structure bill of the social security Organization. House and Strategy (Parliament and Research), 9(33), 335-352. (Persian).
- Mozaferi, S. A. A., & Elahi, A. (2009). Development comprehensive system of champion sport in Islamic Republic of Iran. Research Projects of Sports Sciences Research Institute of Iran, Ministry of Science, Research and Technology. (Persian).
- Nushiranzadeh, F. (2012). The relationship between sport participation with sport and medical expenses for among academic staff of Universities of Tabriz. (Unpublished masterʼs thesis). Tabriz University, Tabriz.
- Office for Cultural Studies of Islamic Parliament Research Center of IRI. (2015). Investigation and analysis of physical education and sports with emphasis on five key principles of development programs. http://rc.majlis.ir, 270(14519), 1-31. (Persian).
- Ramazaninezhad, R., Eidi, H., & Reihani, M. (2011). Analysis of sport development models and elite athletes’ education. Paper presented at Conference Planning and Mmanagement at the Grassroots. Iran National Football Academy, Tehran, Iran. (Persian).
- Ramazaninezhad, R., Hojabri, K., Eidi, H., Reihani, M., & Asgari, B. (2015). Elite sport management. Amol: Shomalpaydar Publication. (Persian).
- Sadeghi, S., & Erfanmanesh, I. (2015). Methodological foundations documentary research in the social sciences. Rahbordfarhang, 8(29), 61-91.
- Sajjadi, S. A. (2017). Designing structural pattern for sport in Iran. (Doctoral dissertation). Mazandaran University, Babolsar. (Persian).
- Shabani, A. (2015). Iran sport structured environment analysis based on hierarchical model sport. (Doctoral dissertation). Payam Noor University (PNU), Tehran. (Persian).
- Shahbazi, M., Shabanimoghadam, K., & Safari, M. (2014). Sport for All (needs, barriers and solutions). House and Strategy, 20(76), 69-97. (Persian).
- Shokri, N. (2010). Set of rules and regulations in sport. Tehran: Nashreshahr Publication. (Persian).
- Taslimi, Z. (2016). Providing a framework of sport federation financing with a focus of self-sufficiency. Case study: Gymnastics, Track and Field, Swimming federations. (Doctoral dissertation). Guilan University, Guilan. (Persian).
- Teodor, C., & Caludiu, M. (2013). The role of motivation in education through sport. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 83, 1054- 1058.
- Veselina, K. (2010). The Bulgarian model of sports governance. International Sports Law Review Pandektis, 4, 103-117.
- Weed, M. (2001). Towards a model of cross-sectoral policy development in leisure: The case of sport and tourism. Leisure Studies, 20, 125–141.
- Youth and Sport Section, UNESCO. (2014). World-wide survey of school physical education. United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization.