Document Type : Research Paper
Associated Professor of Sport Management, University of Birjand, Birjand, Iran
Ph.D. Student of Sport Management, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Mashhad, Iran
M.Sc. of Sport Management, Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran
The purpose of this study was identifying and modeling of the development guidelines of sports for all among the female students in University of Birjand. The statistical population of this research consisted of 8246 participants among the female students in university of Birjand; the sample size with Cochran formula was 370 people. This research is a survey-based study and it follows a practical application. The data was quantitatively collected using a research-made questionnaire. After confirming the content validity of the questionnaire by the opinions of eight experts in the field of sport management, the reliability of the questionnaire was obtained using Cronbach's alpha coefficient. In this study, the University of Birjand solutions to the female students participation in sport for all identification; and then measuring Structural equation modeling and Friedman test. Data analyses with PLS & SPSS22 software. The results showed that the main factors in girl Students participation in sport for all were economic solutions, management, cultural Infrastructure and facilities, research and education. Therefore, it is necessary to institutionalize the culture of sport, recreation and sports programs and sponsorship of sport for all students trying in develop sport among the female students in university of Birjand.
- Abdoli, B. (2014). Foundations of psychological-social physical education and sport. Tehran: Babdad Ketab Publications. (Persian).
- Abedini, S., & Talebi, S. (2017). The socio-economical factors related to the degree of tendency of citizens toward public sports in Khalkal. Journal of Applied Sociology, 28(1), 131-144.
- 3. Araghi, M., & Kashef, M. (2015). Challenges and strategies facing the development of sport for all in Iran. Journal of Sport Management, 6(4), 643-655.
- Community Sports Committee of the Sports Commission .(2009).Consultancy study on sport for all participation patterns of Hong Kong people in physical activities. Available at: www.lcsd.gov.hk. [Accessed. 20 April 2017].
- Dhonde, B. M., & Patil, V. N. (2012). Role of mass media in progress of physical education and Sports. Indian Streams Research Journal, 2(8), 1-3.
- Ehsani, M., Safari, M., Amiri, M., & Kozachian, H. (2014). Designing the model of sport for all in Iran. Journal of Sport Management Studies, 6(27), 87-108. (Persian).
- Ghasemi, M., Razavi, M. H., & Dosti, M. (2014). The role of mass media on people’s attitude towards general sports with a focus on physical fitness (A case study: Babolsar city). Applied Research of Sports Management, 4(13), 71-80. (Persian).
- Ghahreman tabrizi, K., & Razavi, S. M. J. (2015). Identification and prioritization of barriers to participation of staff of public offices in Kerman province with a coherent approach of multi-criteria analysis and Kopland. Journal of Sport Management, 7(1), 83-98. (Persian).
- Hallmann, K., Feiler, S., & Breuer, C (2015), Design and delivery of sport for allprogrammes: should it be market, non-profit, or state-run. International Journal of Sport Policy and Politics, 7(4), 565-585.
- Houman, H. A (2015). Scientific guidance for qualitative research. Tehran: Samt. (Persian).
- Huang, Y., & Tan, T. (2015). Sport-for-all policy in Taiwan: A case of ongoing change. Journal of Sport and Social Science, 2(4), 85-98.
- Huang, H., Brad, R., & Humphreys, A. (2012). Sports participation and happiness: Evidence from US micro data. Journal of Economic Psychology, 4(33), 776-793.
- Javadipour, M., & Saminia, M. (2013). Sport for all in Iran and codification of perspective and programs strategy. Applied Research of Sport Management and Biology, 1(4), 21-30. (Persian).
- Jimes, A., Tandy, R., & Busser, L. (2008). The influence of perceived competence activity importance and barriers on adolescent leisure participation. Health Education Research. 66, 305-309.
- Kung, S. P. & Taylor, P. (2014). The use of public sports facilities by the disabled in England. Sport Management Review,17(1), 8-22.
- Mehdizadeh, R., & Andam, R. (2014). Developing strategies of "sport for all" in Iran Universities. Journal of Sport Management Studies, 1(6), 38-15. (Persian).
- Naghdi, A., Balali, E., & Imani, P. (2011). A study on socio- cultural barriers of women's participation in sports (Case study: 20-40 year-old female athletes and non-athletes in Hamedan province). Women in Development and Politics, 9(1), 147-163. (Persian).
- Prins, R. G., Mohnen, S. M., Vanlenthe, F. J., Brug, J., & Oenema, A. (2012). Are neighbourhood social capital and availability of sports facilities related to sports participation among Dutch adolescents?. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity, 9(1), 90.
- Razavi, M. H., Alavi, SH., Laghmani, M., & Zabihi, I. (2017). Factor analysis of the health indices of Mazandaran University with an emphasis on sports activities. Sports and Motor Behavior Management Letters, 24(12), 258-243.
- Razavi, M. H., Niazi, M., & Boroumand, M. (2013). Designing and developing a strategy for the development of sport for all using scientific perspective in Mashhad. Applied Research of sports management, 3(9), 49-60. (Persian).
- Savari, S., Mehdi Pour, A. R., & Ranjbar, R. (2016). Describition of the status of the sport for all and design of development strategies. Journal of Sport Management and Action Behavior, 21, 83-92. (Persian).
- Shabani, A., Ghafouri, F., & Honari, H. (2015). A study on policies and strategies of sport for all in comprehensive sport plan of Iran. Sport Management Studies, 6(27), 15-30. (Persian).
- Shabani, A., Ghafouri, F., & Honari, H. (2011). Investigation of challenge for sport for all in Iran. Research in Sports Sciences, 10, 13-26. (Persian).
- Seyed Ameri, M., & Jameei, F. (2014). Identifying the factors influencing people's tendency to recreational and championship sports, emphasizing on the role of mass media from the viewpoint of Kurdistan province physical education experts, Applied Research of Sports Management, 3(9), 61-72. (Persian).
- Talebpour, M., Sahebkaran, M. A., Mosala Nejad, M., & Rajabi, M. (2016). Comparison study to the factors affecting on institutionalization of sport among students (Case study of Ferdowsi University of Mashhad). Research on Educational Sport, 5(11), 57-72. (Persian).
- Zartoshtian, S., Hosseini, M., & Karimi J. (2017). The role of mass media in Kermanshah province tendency of women to the sport, Journal of promoting Communication Management in sports Media, 4(14), 11-18.
- Zorba, E. (2012). The perception of sport for all in the world and in Turkey. Journal of Recreation and Sport, 1(4), 21-30.