Document Type : Research Paper
Assistant Professor in Sport Management, Imam Reza International University, Mashhad, Iran
Associate Professor in Sport Management, Ferdowsi university of Mashhad, Mashhad, Iran
MS in Sport Management & physical educator in city of mane & samalghan
sport management; ferdowsi university of mashhad; mashhad; iran.
The purpose of this study was to explain the factors affecting the success of the intramural sports Olympiad from the viewpoint of the teachers of physical education, students and Parents. The research method was descriptive survey and The statistical population consisted of all the teachers of physical education in North Khorasan, school principals and parents of students in Maneh and Samalghan (535 people). Based on the relative proportions of teachers and principals among 150 teachers and teachers, 150 were selected by sample teachers, 50 students were selected for students and 50 were selected as the final sample. Using factor analysis, six factors of cultural resources, financial resources, human resources, material resources and facilities, management resources and technology resources were identified as factors affecting the success of the sport Olympiad in the school and the importance of the factors from the viewpoint of the subjects was examined. Accordingly, the highest average among the components is related to the component of "cultural resources" and the lowest average is related to the component of "technology resources". Finally, according to the results, it is suggested that a special attention be paid to the cultural source for better planning of the sporting Olympiad in order to increase the various aspects of the health of the students to improve the useful social relations along with the spirit they are refreshed.
- Afzal Pour, M., S., Zarang, M., & Khoshbakhti, J. (2007). Evaluation of the implementation of the physical education course in the first and second elementary schools of South Khorasan province. Research in Sports Science, 55, 107-125. (Persian).
- Andam, R., Mahdizadeh, R., & Taghipour Jahromi, F. (2013). Study the effects of sport events on the host society (Case study of Birjand University hosts eleventh cultural sport Olympiad for female university students across the country). Contemporary Research in Sport Management, 6, 73-86. (Persian).
- Ardoy, D. N., Fernández Rodríguez, J. M., JiménezPavón, D., Castillo, R., Ruiz, J. R., & Ortega, F. B. (2014). A physical education trial improves adolescents' cognitive performance and academic achievement: the EDUFIT study. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 1, 52-61.
- Azar, A., & Gholamzadeh, R. (2015). Partial least squares: Structural equation modeling (pls-sem). Tehran: Negahe Danesh Publication.
- Cory, J., Blomfield, B., Barber, L. (2009). Australian adolescent extracurricular activity participation and self-concept. Journal of Adolescent, 32(3), 733-739.
- Sami, S. (2017). Education is the birthplace of sports talents. The Growth of Physical Education, 3, 47-51. (Persian).
- Eshraghi, A. (2015). Intramural sports Olympiad an evolving in the bidding movement. Physical Education Growth Journal, 66, 95-100. (Persian).
- Ghasem Nejad, R., Heydari, S., Ghorbanzadeh, S. G., Gholampour, M., & Behzadnia, B. (2011). Comparison of educational status and social behavior of athletic and non-athlete students from the viewpoint of teachers, Journal of Sport Sciences, 13, 67-80. (Persian).
- Goudarzi, M. (2012). Determine the status of the physical education department of Payame Noor University using SWOT analysis. Applied Research in Sports Management, 2(2), 61-74. (Persian).
- Habib Niarami, S., Doosti, M., & Darvishi, A. (2016). Identifying the problems and benefits of implementing an in-school Olympiad with a case study of Mazandaran province. New Approaches to Sport Management, 4(13), 49-59. (Persian).
- Halaji, M., & Ebrahim, K. (2010). Understanding the fundamentals and process of sports talent (3rd Ed.). Tehran: Bamdad Ketab. (Persian).
- Hamedi, S., & Hosseini, S. H. (2014). Shining effects of indoor school sports Olympiads. Physical Education Education Growth Magazine, 53, 50-53. (Persian).
- Jafari Koupaei, A., Hamidi, M., & Nazari, R. (2015). Developing a strategic plan for the development of elementary sports Olympiads in Isfahan province. Paper presented at The International Conference on New Research Findings in Sport Sciences, Tehran. (Persian).
- Kalashi, M., Hosseini, S, E., Ebrahimipour, T., Yamini Firooz, M. (2015). Determining the role of sport and physical activity in establishing health society by emphasis on decreasing crimes and substance abuse. The first scientific and expert conference of physical education association and sport science in Iran, Tehran, Shahid Beheshti University.
- Khodad Kashi, F., Karim Nia, E. (2016). Investigating the impact of economic and social factors on the sporting success of nations in the Olympic Games (1996-2012). Quarterly Journal of Economic Modeling Research, 25, 43-67. (Persian).
- Kouzehchian, H. (2001). Investigating the quantitative and qualitative status of physical education and sports in Markazi province from the viewpoint of officials and sports coaches. Sport Management Journal, 7, 91-99. (Persian).
- Maghsoudgaran, A., Mirkamali, S, M. (2010). Managing physical education classes in schools and delivering strategies to optimize it. Growth in Physical Education, Vol. 17, Issue 2, 48-52. (Persian).
- Monazami, M., Alam, S., & Shetab Boushehri, N. (2011). Determining the factors affecting the development of physical education and women's sports of the Islamic Republic of Iran. Sport Management Journal, 10, 151-168. (Persian).
- Montazeri, A., Ghafouri, F., Andam, R. (2010). Investigating the relationship between motivation and satisfaction with the commitment of sport volunteers of the 10th sporting Olympiad of the country. (Unpublished master’ thesis). Allameh Tabatabaei University, Tehran. (Persian).
- Nikkhoo, M., Mohammadi, N., Barari, A, R. (2015). Relationship between intramural sports Olympiad with achieves the objectives of fundamental transformation document ministry of education. International Journal of Sport Studies, 5(7), 890-894.
- Ranaei, M., & Saatchan, V. (2016). Surveying study of factors influencing the success of the In-School sports Olympiad. Paper presented at The First National Conference on The Achievements of Student Sport in the Country, Sanandaj. (Persian).
- Razavi, M. H., Shabani Bahar, G., & Sajadi, S. A. (2011). The analysis of factors affecting the quality of the physical education section of secondary schools from the point of view of sports teachers. Journal of Sport Management and Motor Behavior, 7(4), 103-112. (Persian).
- Reshadatjoo, S., & Khademi, M. (2015). The effect of school-based sporting Olympiad on mental health of high school girl students in Tehran. Paper presented at The Third National Conference on Sustainable Development in Educational Sciences and Psychology, Social and Cultural Studies, Tehran. (Persian).
- Salari, K., & Badami, R. (2014). The relationship between social support of physical education teachers and students' motivation for sport activities. Sports Psychology Studies, 8, 49-58. (Persian).
- Sami, S. (2016). Development of comprehensive partnerships in the field of physical education. Goals, goals, strategies, suggestions. Physical Education Education Growth Magazine, 11, 12-20. (Persian).
- Shabani Bahar, G., Erfani, N., & Eshraghi, A. (2005). Investigating factors affecting the quality of physical education in secondary schools from the point of view of sports teachers. Research Journal in Sport Science, 5(3), 143-156. (Persian).
- Smith, A., Fox, T. (2007). From event-led to event-themed regeneration: the 2002 commonwealth games legacy programmed. Urban Studies, 5, 1125-1143.
- Soleymani, M., & Gharekhani, H. (2016). The role of sports and competitions in the happiness of students with a special look at the school's sport Olympiad. Physical Education Growth Magazine, 59, 41-45. (Persian).
29. Spencer, T. (2007). The role of research in the lives of people with disability: Too little too late? The Exceptional Parent, 37(5), 78-82.
- Talaei, A. (2014). Identification of barriers to the implementation of national student sports designs in Mazandaran provinces. (Unpublished master’ thesis). Mazandaran University, Babolsar. (Persian).
- Torabi, A. (2014). Families and intramural sports Olympiad. Weekly Look at the 20th Century, 516, 1-3. (Persian).