Document Type : Research Paper
PhD student in sport management of Shahrood University of Technology
Associate Professor of sport management Shahrood University of Technology
Associate Professor of sport management, Shahrood University of Technology
Assistant Professor of sport management, Shahrood University of Technology
The purpose of this study was to identify the Ways of development of trans-sectional cooperation in student sport. The research method was qualitative content analysis. The statistical population of the study was all the students of sport education, educators, legislators, real and legal persons related to education. Sampling was continued purposefully until data saturation. The data gathering process consisted of 14 semi-structured interviews and a review of the documents related to the exercise of student education. Data analysis was performed simultaneously with data gathering and qualitative content analysis using MAXQDA software. In the open coding process, 69 concepts, 9 sub categories and finally, 3 main categories were created. The results of this study showed that the three main strategies for the development of trans-sectional participation in the student's sport are the creation of formal developmental partnerships, the development of participatory culture and the development of a participatory system; therefore, the desirable development of trans-sectional participation in sports requires knowledge The implementation of these three categories of executive activities requires the engagement of all stakeholder groups.
- Abbasi. A. (2006). The ways of increasing popular participation in education and training of Isfahan from the viewpoint of managers and members of the Association of Parents and Coaches. Master's thesis. Faculty of Education and Psychology, University of Isfahan. (Persian).
- Abedini. S, Talebi. S. (2017). The Socio-economic factors related to the Degree of Tendency of Citizens toward Public Sports in Khalkal. Journal of Applied Sociology, 28(1): 131-44. (Persian).
- Azadan. M, Askarian. F, Ramazaninejad. R. (2012). Investigation of sponsorship strategies in Iranian professional football. Sport Management Studies, 13: 123 - 136. (Persian).
- Bahrololom. H, Ghasemi Rooshnavand. J, Emami Rooshnavand. M. (2019). Thematic Analysis of Physical Education and Improvement Physical Strength Based on Quran Verses. Research on Educational Sport, 6(15): 73-94. (Persian).
- Barros C (2006). Portuguese Football, Journal of Sports Economics, 7: 96 – 104.
- Costa. CA. (2006). Reconsidering the role of training in event volunteer’s satisfaction, 9: 165-182.
- Cuskelly. G, Hoye. R, Auld. C. (2006). Working with volunteers in sport. London: Routledge.
- DeCorby. K, Halas. J, Dixon. S, Wintrup. L, Janzen. H. (2005). Classroom teachers and the challenges of delivering quality physical education. The Journal of Educational Research, 98(4): 208-221.
- Elahi, a. (2008). Investigating Barriers and Strategies for Economic Development of the Football Industry in Iran.PhD thesis, Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Sciences. University of Tehran. (Persian).
- Ghasemi Pouya. E. (2002). Popular Participation in Education. Tehran: Institute of Education. (Persian).
- Ghasemi Rooshnavand. J. (2012). The Relationship of employees’ participation, resistance to change and staff burnout in youth and sport administration of great khorasan. Master's thesis, Birjand University. (Persian).
- Gholipour. R, Esmaeili. M.R, Honari. H, Ghorbani. M.H. (2017). Codification the Development Model of Knowledge Management in Ministry of Youth and Sports by Using Grounded Theory. Research on Educational Sport, 5(13): 193-214. (Persian).
- Gohari. Z, Jamshidi. L, Amin Bidokhty. A. (2015). Identifying Barriers to Parents' Participation in Primary Schools in Semnan. Journal of Educational Planning, 4, 7: 133-162. (Persian).
- Habibi. E. (2009). A Study on the Implementation and Problems of Primary and Secondary Schools in Varzeghan from Managers. Educational Teachers and Students, Master's Degree, Payame Noor University, Tehran. (Persian).
- Hamidi. M, Taslimi. Z, Andam. R. (2016). Identifying and Prioritizing Effective Factors on Recruiting Volunteers in Sport for All. JRSM, 5 (10): 47-55. (Persian).
- Hefz al-Lassan. M. (2016). Designing and explaining the model of sport development in public universities of Iran. PhD thesis, Urmia University. (Persian).
- Huda. H (2001). Investors' opinions about sports marketing in Bahrain. The Sport Journal, 4(4).
- Hoppe. E. I, Kusterer. D. J, Schmitz. P. W. (2011). Public–private partnerships versus traditional procurement: an experimental investigation. Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization; 89. 145–166.
- Hoshmand. S, Fouladi. A. (2015). Role of Popular Participation in the Quality of Education. Third Scientific Conference on Educational Sciences and Psychology of Social and Cultural Dangers in Iran, Qom, Islamic Studies and Research Center, Soroush Hekmat Mortazavi: 755-760. (Persian).
- Hourani. R. B, Stringer. P, Baker. F. (2012). Constraints and Subsequent Limitations to Parental Involvement in Primary Schools in Abu Dhabi: Stakeholders' Perspectives. School Community Journal, 22(2): 131-160.
- Jafari. a, alimardani. m. (2016). Regression analysis of job satisfaction and organizational commitment effectiveness of physical education teachers of Tehran’s Counties. Journal of Organizational Behavioral Management in Sport Studies; 3(11): 37-44. (Persian).
- Jahaneian. R. (2010). Strategies to Initiate and Improve Public Participation in Education. modern thoughts in education; 5(3): 45 - 88. (Persian).
- Khastar. H. (2009). A Method for Calculating Coding Reliability in Qualitative Research Interviews. Methodology of Social Sciences and Humanities, 15(58): 161-74. (Persian)
- Lincoln. Y, Guba. E. (1985). Nathuralistic Inquiry. Newbury Park: sage publication.
- Machin. j, Ellis. a. (2008). Management matters: a national survey of volunteer management capacity. Institute for Volunteering Research.
- Matin. N. (2013). The Importance of Involvement in Education and the Ways to Alleviate the Shortcomings. Sociology of education journal, 3 (3):143-176. (Persian).
- Michie. J, Oughton. C. (2005). The Corporate Governance of Professional Football Clubs in England. Corporate Governance: An International Journal, 13:4:517-532.
- http://www.ard-sport.ir/ 24 September 2013, 9: 15 am.
- Pirahari. N. (2016). Studying Formal and Informal Participation of Women in Tehran. Journal of Women and Society, 7, spatial: 156-137. (Persian).
- Ramazani Nejad. (2009). Necessity of physical education lesson in elementary schools. Research on Sport Sciences, 22: 27-38. (Persian).
- Razavi. S.M.H, Loghmani. M, Razaghi. M.I, Manouchehri Nejad. M. (2014). Factor analyzing the barriers to use of information technology in physical education course of elementary schools. Applied Research in Sport Management, 2 (10): 115 - 126. (Persian).
- Sahebkaran. M.A, Talebpour. M, Entezari Zarch. M, Ardameh. M. (2016). Implementation problems of Sabah swimming plan from the perspective of schools' administrators in Neyshabur city. Applied research in sports management, 2 (18): 21 - 33. (Persian).
- Sepehri. h. (2005). Study of ways to attract popular participation in education. Master's Degree in Management of Allameh Tabatabaei University, Tehran. (Persian).
- Sirisrisak. Tiamsoon. (2009). Conservation of Bangkok old town. The University of Tokyo: 113-8656.
- Sobhani Nejad. M. (2003). Studying Barriers to Parent Student Participation. Amozeh Quarterly, 25: 77-84. (Persian).
- Stein. S, De Reuver. M, Hampe. F, Bouwman. H. (2010). Towards a service platform and business model for mobile participation. Paper presented at the Mobile Business, VOL 1, pp 305-311.
- VanVactor. Jerry D. (2012). Collaborative leadership model in the management of health care. Journal of Business Research, 65: 555–561.
- Wooda. L, Snelgroveb. R, Danylchuka. K. (2010). Segmenting volunteer fundraisers at a charity sport event. Journal of Nonprofit & Public-Sector Marketing, 22(1): 38-54.
- Yazdanpanah. L. (2007). Obstacles to the Social Participation of Citizens of Tehran. Social Welfare Quarterly, 7(26): 105- 130. (Persian).
- Zanjanizadeh. H, Danaee. M, Saliminejad. M. (2012). A Survey of the Rate of Family Participation in Schools and its affecting Factors in Khorasan Razavi. Sociology of education journal, 3. 1 (1): 71-101. (Persian).