Document Type : Research Paper
Assistant Professor, Department of Physical Education and Sport Sciences, University of Bojnord, Bojnord
Ph.D. of Sport Management, University of Shomal, Amol
The purpose of this study was to designing the strategic model for the development of student sport in schools in North Khorasan province. The research method is developmental and the data base method and qualitative analysis were used to realize the research goals. All of the teachers, expert teachers, and administrators of student-athletic organizations form the statistical population of the study. Due to the qualitative research, 21 people were selected as statistical sample using snowball sampling technique. Data analysis was done based on the analysis of the fundamental data theory through open, axial and selective coding. According to the results of research, human resources, financial resources, space and equipment, training and extracurricular curriculum as causal, managerial, cultural-social, media and technology factors, sport-science as contextual and financial, political, economic factors. And administrative issues were identified as intervening conditions and in various areas (structural development, managerial measures, human resource development, revenue development, space and equipment development, cultural development and development of extracurricular programs) student development strategies. The findings also showed that the development of student sport will have consequences for educational, religious, moral and educational consequences, economic and professional education, science and technology, social, biological and physical education, aesthetic and artistic. As a result, human resource development has become one of the strategies of student sport development, It is suggested to improve managers' familiarity with management skills by planning for specialized training courses and training of specialists to enter the student sports sector.
- Abdi Moghadam, S., Ramazani Nejad, R., Pourseltani, H. (2018). Comparison of the Physical Education Course Educational Position from the Viewpoints of Principals, Teachers, Parents, and High School Students. Physiology and Management Research in Sport, 10(1), 129 - 143. (Persian).
- Anderssen, N. and Wold, B. (2001). “Parental and peer influences on leisure time physical activity in young adolescents”. Research Quarterly for Exercise and sport, 63, 341-348.
- Badriazin. Y., Goodarzi. M., khabiri. M., Asadi. H. (2007). The study of gymnastics status in Iran and collection approach of development human resources. Sport management journal, 32, 97-116. (Persian).
- Bailey, R. and Dismore, H. (2004). "The role of physical education and sport in education", project report presentation to 4th International Conference of Ministers and Senior Officials Responsible for Physical Education and Sport (MINEPS IV ), Athens, Greece.
- Bernstein, E, Phillips, Sharon R., Silverman, S. (2011). Attitudes and perceptions of middle school students toward competitive activities in physical education. Journal of Teaching in Physical Education, 30,69-83.
- Dobbins M, De Corby K, Robeson P, Husson H, Tirilis D. School-based physical activity programs for promoting physical activity and fitness in children and adolescents aged 6-18. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2009;(1):CD007651. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD007651
- Dosti, M., Vafaee Moghaddam, A.; Fakhri F., Jafari M. (2018). Investigating Barriers to School Sport Development in Mazandaran Province. Journal of Sport Management and Motor Behavior, 14(28), 167 -182. (Persian).
- Dumitrescu, R., Otoiu, A. (2013). Arguments for the Positive Stimulation of the Students for Organized Practice of Physical Activities. Proceedings of Perspectives in Physical Education and Sport Conference, September 2013, 13 (2), 752-758.
- Farahani, A., and Abdavi Baftani, F. (2006). Facilities and equipments of championship sports bases and its role in the development of sport in the country. Movement, 29, 69 - 83. (Persian).
- Fernando, M., Bullón, M, J., Sanchez-BuenoAntonio, V. (2017). The influence of sports participation on academic performance among students in higher education. Sport Management Review, 20(4), 365-378.
- Ghasemian, F., Ghafouri, F. (2015). The Effect of Architectural Elements (Colors, Textures, and Materials) on School Sport Space on Students' Intention to Physical Activity. Research in Sport Management and Motor Behavior (Motor Sciences and Sport), 11(22), 79-84. (Persian).
- Ghofrani, M. (2008). Designing and formulating a championship and public sport strategy for Sistan and Baluchestan province,Unpublished thesis of Physical Education, University of Tehran, P: 143. (Persian).
- Goodarzi, A., (2013). Document the fundamental evolution of education, philosophy and the position of physical education. Developmental Physical Education Education, 46, 32-34. (Persian).
- Hamidi, M., Elahi, A., Akbari Yazdi, H. (2010). Developing Strategies for Developing the Iranian Student Sports Staff Structure. Journal of Research in Sport Science, Sport Management, 26, 27-40. (Persian).
- Hamidi M., Vahdani M., Khabiri M., Alidoust E. (2017). Developing a Strategic Plan for Physical Education and Sports Activities at the Ministry of Education. QJFR, 14 (1), 33-50 (Persian).
- Hojabri, K., Ramzaninejad, R., Hemmatinejad, M. (2014) investigation of P.E curriculum priority among the other curricula in high school. Journal of Sport management and Development. Guilan University, 3,73-89. (Persian).
- Jaleh Masoumi, S, S., Ansari Nia, M., Abbaszadeh, S,, Amani, A,, Amani, A. (2014). Physical Fitness and Talent in Sport. Tehran: Giva Publications. (Persian).
- Javadipour, M., Ali Asgari M., Kiamnesh A., Khabiri M. (2006). Designing and Accrediting a Desirable Model of Physical Education Curriculum in Elementary Iran. Journal of Research in Sport Science, 4(12), 71 - 86. (Persian).
- Jenkinson, K. A. & Benson, A. C. (2009). Physical education, sport education and physical activity policies: Teacher knowledge and implementation in their Victorian state secondary school. European Physical Education Review, 15(3), 365-388.
- Mehrabi A, Amirazadi M, Amirazadi F. (2019). Improving school sports and physical education at school. Developmental Physical Education Training, 19(2), 28-32. (Persian).
- Mohammadi Bradbury, M., Baba Ahmadi, G., Bani Sertangi, B., Baba Ahmadi, V. (2017, May). The physical, psychological and social benefits of exercise on children. First National Conference on Social Sciences, Education, Psychology and Social Security, Tehran. (Persian).
- Mostashiri E., Mostashiri N., Mostashiri S, M., Bahar S. (2017). Investigating Motivational System for Attracting Students and Developing Their Sports Activities (Case Study: Semnan Students). The growth of psychology,6 (4), 217-240. (Persian).
- Mozafari S, A, M., Elahi A., Abbasi S., Ahadpour H., Rezaei Z. (2012). Strategies for Developing the Iranian Athletic Championship System. Sport Management Studies (Research in Sport Science), 4(13), 33 - 48.
- Nejad Sadjadi, S, A., Hamidi, M., Sadjadi, S, N., Goodarzi, M. (2011). Developing a Strategy Implementation Model and Designing a Strategy Plan for Tehran Municipality Sport Organization Using Balanced Scorecard Technique. Physiology Research & Management in Sport, 8, 7 - 21.
- Pilevar, mokhar, E., Alai, M., Peyman Zad H. (2014). Identifying Internal and External Opportunities and Challenges of Student Sport in Khorasan Razavi Province. Educational Studies, 3(9), 95 - 112. (Persian).
- Ramazani Nejhad, R. (2009). Needs Assessment of Physical Education Curriculum in Primary Schools of the Country. Journal of Research in Sport Science, 22, 27-38. (Persian).
- Ramazani Nejhad R., Mohebbi H., Hemmati Nejad M., Niazzi S, M., AmirTash A, M. (2010). Comparison of Specific Objectives of Physical Education and Exercise Courses from the Perspectives of Teachers, Teachers, Students and Parents of Iran. Movement and Sport Sciences, 8(16), 1-14. (Persian).
- Vafaie Moghaddam, A, Dosti, M, Fakhri, F, Jafari, M. (2109). Investigating Barriers to School Sport Development in Mazandaran Province. Journal of Sport Management and Motor Behavior, 14 (28), 167-182. doi: 10.22080 / jsmb.2018.8523.2159. (Persian).
- Vahdani, M. (2016). Achieving a healthy and active lifestyle by developing physical literacy. Journal of Sport and Value, 2 (175), 22-21.
- West Deborah, Webbucher, Charles A. (2002). Basics of physical education and sports. Translated by Ahmad Azad. Noor Research and Publishing Institute. Third edition.