Document Type : Research Paper
PhD Student in sport management, Department of Sport Management, Payame Noor University, Tehran, Iran.
Associate Professor of sport management Department of Payame Noor University, Tehran (PNU),
Payam-e-Noor Sports Management Assistant, South Tehran
The purpose of this study is to compile a paradigm model for producing scientific content in the field of student sports in Iran. The research method in terms of strategy is qualitative, sequential and exploratory with an applied-developmental goal, which is from the grounded theory method with Strauss and Corbin (2008) approach. Statistical population: Academic experts of physical education and sports sciences working in education and training Office & universities of the country were selected by theoretical (judgmental) sampling. After the interview with the twenty-fourth expert, theoretical saturation were obtained. Data analysis was performed with open, axial & selective coded worksheets of documents and semi-structured interviews, during the five rounds of interviews until a theoretical consensus was reached on identifying the categories of Central concept, causal conditions, contextual conditions, intervening conditions, strategies & consequences. The research instrument was coding sheets according to the researcher›s instructions, the validity of which was confirmed by the members of the Delphi group and its reliability was calculated by P-Scott criterion (agreement coefficient between coders) of 0.96. The Results in the form of 84 categories and 299 conceptual codes in the six dimensions of the paradigmatic model as causal conditions (17 categories, 102 items), Central concept of producing scientific content (10 categories, 55 items), strategies (21 categories, 49 items) at individual, intermediate and macro levels, Contextual conditions (11 categories, 47 items), intervention conditions (16 categories, 60 items) and outcomes (10 categories, 87 items) were included. As a result, Prerequisites and Outcomes of the producing scientific content in the field of Iranian student sport can be useful and practical. producing scientific content in the country requires structural, strategic, managerial and professional reforms.
- Bagherir dolatabadi, Ali., and Enfeali, Saedeh. (2015). University and science production; Structural Necessities and Barriers, Proceedings of the International Congress of Islamic Humanities, 1 (4). Published on the website of the Hozeh Information Database, Dated 2019-15-5. https://hawzah.net/fa/Article/View/98704. (Persian).
- Boiko, Bob. (2004). Content Management Bible (2nd Edition) (Inglés) 2nd Edición, Wiley Publishing, Inc. https://www.wiley.com/en-us/ContentManagementBible/9780764583643.
- Corbin JM, Strauss AL. (2008). Basics of qualitative research: Techniques and procedures for developing grounded theory. 3rd Ed. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications, Inc. https://us.sagepub.com/en-us/nam/basics-of-qualitative-research/book235578.
- Ghaffari, Saeed., Salahshour, Gohar. (2014).A study on the scientific production of Payame Noor University faculty members (Tehran Province) during 2001-2011, Information and Knowledge Management Quarterly, 1(1): 32-20. (Persian). http://journals.pnu.ac.ir/article_1006.html.
- Ghasemi, Hamid. & AsgarShamsi, Maysam. (2019). Content Analysis of Physical Education and Student Sport Researches in Iran. Research on Educational Sport, 7(16): 61-84. https://res.ssrc.ac.ir/article_1771.html. (Persian).
- Ismailiyan, Maliheh (2015). How to Use Social Networks’ User-Produced Content in News (A Case Study of the BBC), Communication Research Journal, 22(81): 129-148. http://cr.iribresearch.ir/article_15700.htm. (Persian).
- Jenkinson, K. A. & Benson, A. C. (2009). Physical education, sport, education and physical activity policies: Teacher knowledge and implementation in their Victorian state secondary school. European Physical Education Review, 15(3): 365-388. https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1356336X09364456.
- Mirzaei Kalar A, Hemmatinezhad M. A, Ramezaninezhad R. (2020). Designing the Model of Student Sport Development in Iran. Research on Educational Sport, 8(18): 41-62. https://res.ssrc.ac.ir/article_2072.html#ar_info_pnl_cite. (Persian).
- Mortezaeian, Mahsa. & Talebpour, Mehdi. (2019). Strategic Planning in the Field of Physical Education and Sport Education, Fourth National Conference of the Scientific Association of Sports Management, University of Tehran: 2019 February 5,6. http://www.issma.ir/index.php/confrences. (Persian).
- Mozaffari, Seyed Ahmad. (2005). Describing the status of physical education and sports in the first three grades of primary schools in the country, a research project of the Institute of Physical Education and Sports Sciences, Executor: Dr. Seyed Ahmad Mozaffari, faculty member of Kharazmi University. (Persian). https://ssrc.ac.ir/pazhuheshi/fa/page/373.
- Ojagh, SeyedeZahra. & Abdollahyan, Hamid (2014). Understanding the Managerial Logic Used by the Iranian Public Science Magazines for the Production of Content. Journal of Iranian Cultural Research (JICR), 7(3): 25-43. (Persian). http://www.jicr.ir/article_234.html
- RamezaniNezhad, Rahim., Rezaeei Soufi, Morteza., Dastoom, salah. & Ahmadi, Nasrin. (2014). Analysis of ISC Productions Methodology of Sports Management in Iran, Applied Research in Sport Management; 3 (9): 85-102. (Persian). http://arsmb.journals.pnu.ac.ir/article_957.html.
- Robertson, S. Ian. (2016). Problem Solving: Perspectives from Cognition and Neuroscience 2nd Edition, Routledge, Psychology Press; 2 edition. https://www.routledge.com/Problem-Solving-Perspectives-from-Cognition-and-Neuroscience/Robertson/p/book/9781138889576.
- Sade, Sadra., MirRamazani, Matin., B. Mesgaran, Mohsen., Feyzpour, Amin.,Azadi, pouya. (2019). Each, O and Freedom, Dynamic (2019). Iran’s scientific output: quantity, quality and corruption, Working Paper No. 7, 2040 Project of Stanford, Stanford: Stanford University, February, 2019, West, Ansynahal Room 206, CA 94305-6055, (www.iranian-studies.stanford.edu/ iran2040).
- Sajjadi, N.A., Hashemi, Z., Behnam, M., Ahmadi, H. R., & Bakhshandeh, H. (2016). Evaluation of scientific research articles about sports management in specialized journals of Iran. Physiology and Sports Management Studies, 8(1): 35-50. (Persian). http://www.sportrc.ir/article_66921.html.
- Shaholi Koh Shouri, Javad., Askari, Ahmad Reza., & Nazari, Rasoul. (2019). Simulation and Dynamic Modeling of the Future of Educational Sports, Fourth National Conference of the Scientific Association of Sports Management, University of Tehran; 2019 February 5,6. http://www.issma.ir/index.php/confrences. (Persian).
- Shiroui, Azam. (2020). Why are we not developed in sports?, published in the newspaper Mardomsalari, Sunday, June 21, 2020 at 04:03, news code: 131447, (Persian); https://newspaper.mardomsalari.ir/5180/page/8/81170/.
- Strauss, A., & Corbin, J. (1998), Basics of Qualitative Research: Techniques and Procedures for Developing Grounded Theory. 2nd Ed., SAGE Publications. https://psycnet.apa.org/record/1999-02001-000.
- Vafaei Moghadam, Ali; Dousti, Morteza; Fakhri, Farnaz. & Jafari, Mehran. (2019). Obstacles to sport development in Mazandaran province schools, Journal of sport management and motor behavior, 14(28): 168-182. (Persian). http://msb.journals.umz.ac.ir/article_1983.html.
- Vafaei, Moghadam, Ali. (2018). Designing a Public Sports Policy Model, Government Ph.D. Thesis, Ministry of Science, Research, and Technology, Mazandaran University: Faculty of Physical Education and Sports Sciences. (Persian). https://elmnet.ir/Article/11151167-2722/.
- Vahdani, Mohen., Hamidi, Mehrzad., Khabiri, Mohammad., & Alidoust, Ghahfarokhi. Ebrahim. (2016). Codification a Strategy Map of Physical Education and Sports Activities in Ministry of Education of Iran. Research on Educational Sport, 5(12): 17-36. https://res.ssrc.ac.ir/article_937.html. (Persian).
- Yaghoubi, Maryam. Ghardashi, Fatemeh. & Izadi, Amadreza. (2017). Investigating and Designing a Model for Influencing Factors in the Production of Knowledge in an Institute of Military Medical University: A Confirmatory Factor Analysis. Journal of Military Medicine, 19(1): 22-30. URL: http://militarymedj.ir/article-1-1439-fa.html. (Persian).