Document Type : Research Paper
M.A Student of Razi University
Assistant Professor of Razi University
The purpose of this study was to present a role model for community sport schools in Iran. The research method was qualitative. The statistical population of the present study was university professors and experts with sport and non-sport expertise. The sampling was purposive and snowball technique. The research tool was an interview with 13 people. The validity of the research instrument (interview) was evaluated and confirmed by the interviewers and then by the expert lecturers. In order to assess the reliability, the in-subject agreement method was used 0.80. The test was also approved. The theoretical method of data extraction was used to analyze the data. The results of the semi-structured interviews showed that 5 categories of effect can be considered as role indicators of sport science colleges. These five categories include: production of specialist science and education, community awareness and health, sports-based business, social prosperity, and services. These 5 categories themselves contain 13 concepts and 49 agents or open source. Based on the findings of this study, we conclude that these indicators should be best addressed to school managers and that schools can plan their impact on society by considering these categories. Take action.
- Abdoli. B. (2014). Psychosocial Basics of Physical Education and Exercise. Fifth Edition, Tehran: Bamdad Book Publishing, 1-160. (Persian).
- Albalesco, L. & Albalesco, M. (2014). The university in the community.the universitys contribution to local and regional development by providing educational services for adults. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 142: 5 –11.
- Amiri Farahabadi. J. Abolghasemi, M. & Ghahramani, M. (2016). Pathology of Policy Research Process in Iranian Higher Education System; A Qualitative Study. Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies in Humanities, 8(4): 139-171. (Persian).
- Ashuri, T. (2018). Designing a Model of Career Opportunities in Iranian Sports Industry (Case Study: Sports Services Sector). Ph.D. Thesis, Mazandaran University, Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Sciences. (Persian).
- Atefat dost, H. (2010). Investigation of Academic Factors Affecting Graduates' Occupation from the Viewpoints of Faculty Members of Isfahan and Isfahan University of Technology 1387-1388. Master thesis. University of Isfahan Faculty of Education and Psychology, 3-12. (Persian).
- Bani Asadi, A. (2016). Evaluation of Entrepreneurship Indicators in Physical Education Faculties of Iran. Master thesis, Kerman University, Faculty of Sport Sciences, 3-14. (Persian).
- Brown, C. Willett, J. Goldfine, R. & Goldfine, B. (2018). Sport management internships: Recommendations for improving upon experiential learning. Journal of Hospitality,Leisure, Sport & Tourism Education, 22: 75-81.
- Farahani, A. Gholampour, A. & Adel Khani, A. (2013). The Role of Management and Policy Making in Physical Education Colleges and Groups in Guiding Students' Job Expectations (Determining Strategy and Policy). Applied Research in Sport Management, 2(2): 121-138. (Persian).
- Farahani, A. keshavarz, L. Ghasemi, H. & Aziziyan kohan, N. (2014). Social Capital Analysis of Faculty Members of Iran Physical Education Faculties. Applied Research in Sport Management, 1(9): 127-138. (Persian).
- Fasihi, H. (2016).Identifying and prioritizing barriers to industry-university communication (Case Study, Urmia City). Master thesis, Urmia University Campus. (Persian).
- Ghulampour, A. (2012). The Role of Management and Policy in Physical Education Colleges and Groups in Guiding Students' Job Expectations. Master thesis, Payam Noor University, Faculty of Humanities. (Persian).
- Heidarinejad, S. Mozaffari, A A. & Mohagher, A. (2004). Determining and Explaining Performance Indicators of Physical Education and Sport Faculty and Departments. Journal of Motor Science and Sport, 1(4): 31-46. (Persian).
- Heidary, M. Saberi, A. & kargar, Gh. (2018). A meta-analysis of studies of factors and ways to attract people to the development of public sport in Iran. Research on Educational Sport, 6(14): 111-130. (Persian).
- Hematinezhad, M. A. Shabani, S. Faraji, R. (2019). Investigating Educational Services Quality in Faculties of Sport Sciences via Quality Function Deployment (QFD) (Case Study of Faculty of Sport Sciences at University of Guilan). Research on Educational Sport, 7(16): 257-284. (Persian).
- Jahan beini, A. (2009). Developing a Strategy for the Development of Public and Championship Sports in Qom Province. Master thesis, Payam Noor University, Faculty of Humanities. (Persian).
- Mahony, D. & Howard, D. (2001). Sport business in the next decade. Journal of Sport Management, 15(4): 275-296.
- Manouchehri neghad, M. (2016). Identification of effective factors in optimizing exercise culture in children and adolescents and designing a model. Ph.D. Thesis, Shomal university, Nonprofit, 2-16. (Persian).
- Mohamadi Askarabadi, M, eydi, H, Abbasi, H. (2020). Thematic Analysis of Factors Affecting the Development of Iran's Sport Economy. Sport Management and Development, 9(4): 20-35. (persian).
- Namdarei, N. (2016). The Role of Mass Media (Radio, Television, and Magazine) in People's Attitude to Mass Sports and Championship. Master thesis, Quran University of Science and Education Karim, Faculty of Quran Sciences, Maybod, 2-16. (Persian).
- Parsamehr, M. (2009). Sociology of Sport. First edition, Publisher of Yazd University, 1-295. (Persian).
- Ratten,V. & Jones, p. (2018). Future research directions for sport education: toward an entrepreneurial learning approach. Education Training, 60(5): 490-499.
- Sharma. R SH. (2015). Role of university's in development of civil society and social transformation. 17th International Academic Conference, Vienna.
- Wong, P. & Singh, A. (2013). Doco- publications whit industry leads to higher levels of university technology commercialization activity. Scientometrics, 97(2): 245-265.