Aghaie nia. H. (2010). Sports Law, Tenth Edition, Tehran: Mizan Publishing. (Persian)
- Alsan, M. (2020). Government Civil Liability for Infectious Diseases (Case Study: Covid-19), Legal Research Quarterly, Law and Corona Special Issue, 23: 215-43.
3.Bender, L. (2020). Key Messages and Actions for COVID-19 Prevention and Control in Schools, Education in Emergencies UNICEF New York, 1-13.
- Boyatzis, R. E. (1998), Transforming qualitative information: thematic analysis and
code development, Sage.
- Braun, V. & Clarke, V. (2006). Using thematic analysis in psychology, Qualitative Research in Psychology, 3 (2): 77-101.
6.Brett G. Toresdahl, MD. Irfan M. Asif, MD. (2020). Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Considerations for the Competitive Athlete. Sport health, 12 (3): 10-15.
7.Di Gennaro F, Pizzol D, Marotta C, Antunes M, Racalbuto V, Veronese N, Smith L. (2020). Coronavirus diseases (COVID-19) current status and future perspectives: a narrative review. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 14, 17(8):1-11.
8.Dimitrov S, Hulteng E, Hong S. (2017). Inflammation and exercise: Inhibition of monocytic intracellular TNF production by acute exercise via β2-adrenergic activation. Brain, behavior, and immunity, 61:60-8.
9.Eshaghi. H. Zeynali, H. Hoseni, SM. (2019). Criminal and civil liability of carriers of the corona virus. Proceedings Monthly, 138:10-17. (Persian)
10.Gholami. S, Mehdipour. A, Azmsha. T (2012). Assessment and identify the Amount and causes of sports injuries: a case study in Footstall players. International Research Journal of Applied and Basic Sciences, 3(4): 708-12.
11.Gholami Tarksaloyeh, S. Mehdipoor, A. Tahereh, A. (2015). Assessing the safety and health status of multi-purpose sports halls and its relationship with the occurrence of sports injuries. Applied research in sports management, 2(14): 23-34. (Persian).
12.Ghotbi, B. Navkhasi, S. Ghobadi, Sh. Shahsavari, Z. Kahrizi, N. (2020). A Review of the Novel Corona Virus Disease (2019-nCoV). Halth Research Journal Baqiyatallah Hospital , 5(3): 180-87. (Persian)
13.Habibzadeh, M. Piroozan Far, Sh. (2020). Legal status of the National Headquarters for Combating Corona and solutions to remove legal barriers, Scientific Report, Department of Science and Technology Studies, Tarbiat Modares University, 1-6. (Persian)
14.Hammami, A. Harrabi, B. Mohr, M. Krustrup, P. (2020). Physical activity and coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19): specific recommendations for home-based physical training. Managing Sport and Leisure, 10, 15-22.
15.Hoseini, SM. Elham, Eshaghi. (2015). Civil and criminal liability resulting from sports activities. Bi-Quarterly Journal of Civil Law, 7:55-67. (Persian)
16.Hosein pour, A. Bagheri, Gh. Alidoust Ghahfarrokhi, Amiri, Mojtaba. Jalali Farahani, Majid. (2019). Using the safety deployment model in sports environments (using the grounded theory). Research in educational sports, 16: 107-28. (Persian)
17.Jafari Langroudi, MJ. (1993). Law of Obligations, Tehran: University of Tehran Publishers. (Persian)
- Jalilian, F. Romanian, M. (2018). Civil Liability in the Sports Society in Iranian Subject Law, Qanun Yar Legal Quarterly.2(7):251-63. (persian)
- Mafi, H. Hoseini moghadam, H. (2013). The Concept and Scope of Civil Liability of Arbitrators. Journal of Legal Research, 17(66):81-113. (Persian)
- Nieman DC, Wentz LM. (2019). The compelling link between physical activity and the body’s defense system. Journal of sport and health science, 8 (3): 201-17.
- Pourmalek, F. Rezaei Hemami, M. Janani, L. Moradi-Lakeh, M. (2021). Rapid review of COVID-19 epidemic estimation studies for Iran. BMC Public Health, 21(257):1-30._22. Salimi, S. Fardin, MA. (2020). The Role of Corona Virus in Virtual Education, with an Emphasis on Opportunities and Challenges. Quarterly Journal of Research in School and Virtual Learning, 2(30): 49-60. (Persian).
23.Shirvani, H. Rostamkhani, F. (2020). Exercise Considerations during Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Outbreak: A Narrative Review. Journal of Military Medicine, 22(2):161-68. (Persian)
24.Yazdanian, A. (2014). Drafting the Theory of Civil Liability of Legal Entities Arising from the Acts of the Governing Body, A Comparative Study of French Law. Quarterly Journal of Private Law Studies, 44(4): 633-51. (Persian)
25.Yazdanian, A. Saghafi, M. (2014). Civil Liability of Patients with Infectious Diseases, Civil Jurisprudence Doctrines, Razavi University of Islamic Sciences, 10:31-50. (persian)
- Yousefi Sadeghloo, A. Nasir, M. (2018). Basis of Athletes’ Civil Liability towards Sports Law Persons. Quarterly Journal of Private and Criminal Law Research, 38: 117-40. (Persian).
27.Verhagen. E.A, Van Stralen. M.M, Van Mechelen. W. (2010). Behavior, the key factor for sports injury prevention, Sports Medicine. 40(11): 899-906.
28.Wertheim JO, Chu DK, Peiris JS, Pond SL, Poon LL. (2013). A case for the ancient origin of coronaviruses. Journal of Virology,87(12):7039-45.
29.World Health Organization. (2020). Laboratory testing of human suspected cases of novel corona virus (nCoV) infection: interim guidance, 10 January 2020, 1-8.
- Zhu W. (2020). Should, and how can, exercise be done during a coronavirus outbreak? An interview with Dr. Jeffrey A. Woods. Journal of Sport and Health Science, 9(2):105-7.