1. Abbasi, M., Azizi, F., Shamsi-Goshki, A., Naseri-Rad, M., & Akbari-Lake, M. (2012). Conceptual and operational definition of spiritual health: A methodological study. Medical Ethics Journal, 20, 11-44. (Persian).
2. Allah-Bakhshian, M., Jafarpour, M., Parvizi, M., & Haghani, M. (2010). A survey on relationship between spiritual wellbeing and quality of life in multiple sclerosis patients. Zahedan Journal of Research in Medical Sciences, 12(3), 20-33. (Persian).
3. Almonte, Bronx Team Records Wiped Away. (2001). More sports. Available at: http://espn.go.com/moresports/llws01/s/2001/0831/1246234.html [Accessed 8 August 2016].
4. Barnett, R., Bass, K., & Brown, G. (1996). Religiosity, ethical ideology, and the intentions to report a peer’s wrongdoing. Journal of Business Ethics, 15(11), 1161–81.
5. Bommer, M., Gratto, C., Gravander, J., & Tuttle, M. (1987). A behavioral model of ethical and unethical decision making. Journal of Business Ethics, 6, 265–80.
6. Borna News (2015). Deputy of culture, education and research of the ministry of youth and sport announced the development of a system of professional ethics of sports. News Code: 293706. Available at: https://www.borna.news [Accessed 13 May 2016]. (Persian).
7. Burke, M. (2001). Obeying until it hurts: Coach–athlete relationships. Journal of the Philosophy of Sport, 28, 227–40.
8. Duffy, Patrick; Hartley, Hazel; Bales, John; Crespo, Miguel; Dick, Frank; Vardhan, Desiree; Nordmann, Lutz; Curado, José. (2012). Sport coaching as a ‘profession’: Challenges and future directions. International Journal of Coaching Science, 5, 93–124.
9. Duke, A. (2010). Mississippi basketball coach accused of whipping players. CNN. Available at: http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/11/11/mississippi.coach. whippings/index.html [Accessed 21 may 2017].
10. Eime, R. M., Young, J. A., Harvey, J. T., Charity, M. J., & Payne, W. R. (2013). A systematic review of the psychological and social benefits of participation in sport for children and adolescents: Informing development of a conceptual model of health through sport. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity, 10, 98.
11. Eydi, H., Shabani-Moghaddam, K., & Amiri, J. (2016). Standardization of professional ethics questionnaire of sporting coaches. Applied Research of Sport Management, 5(1), 11-22. (Persian).
12. Forsyth, D. R. (1980). A taxonomy of ethical ideologies. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 39, 175–84.
13. Forsyth, D. R. (1985). Individual differences in information integration during moral judgment. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 49, 264–72.
14. Forsyth, D. R. (1992). Judging the morality of business practices: The influence of personal moral philosophies. Journal of Business Ethics, 11, 461–70.
15. Forsyth, D., & Pope, W. R. (1984). Ethical ideology and judgments of social psychological research: Multidimensional analysis. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 46, 1365–75.
16. Furnham, A. (1995). The protestant work ethic. London: Routledge.
17. Furnham, A. (1996). Attitudinal correlates and demographic predictors of monetary beliefs and behaviors. Journal of Organizational Behaviour, 17, 375–88.
18. Giacalone, R. A., & Jurkiewicz, C. L. (2003). Right from wrong: The Influence of spirituality on perceptions of unethical business activities. Journal of Business Ethics, 46, 85–97.
19. Gibbons, P. (2000). Spirituality at work: Definitions, measures, assumptions, and validity claims. In J. Bibcrman, & M. Whitty (Eds.), Work and spirit: A reader of new spiritual paradigms for organizations (pp. 111-31). Scranton, PA: University of Scranton Press.
20. Gunther, M. (2001). God & Business. Fortune, 144(1), 60–80.
21. Halley, J., & Zilgitt, J. (2008). Psychologist: Coaches lack ample training. USA Today. p. C12
22. Hardman, A., & Jones, C. (2011). Ethics in sports coaching. Qualitative Research in Sport, Exercise and Health, 5, 142–51.
23. Hardman, A., Jones, C., & Jones, R. (2010). Sports coaching, virtue ethics, and emulation. Physical Education & Sport Pedagogy, 15, 345–59.
24. Horrific Football Hazing Case Shakes N. M. Town: Coaches Accused of Ignoring Incident. (2008). The star democrat. Available at: http://www.stardem.com/news/nationalnews/article_1a098a63-57e5-5f01a1cfc28d 88eecae6.html [Accessed 11 may 2017].
25. Hu, L., & Bentler, P. M. (1999). Cutoff criteria for fit indexes in covariance structure analysis: Conventional criteria versus new alternatives. Structural Equation Modeling, 6, 1-55.
26. Ilna News. (2013). Special meeting of the working group on sports ethics, sports ethics draft constitution was investigated. News code: 149138. Available at: [Accessed 10 May 2017]. (Persian).
27. Iran Football Federation. (2017). The decisions issued by the disciplinary committee between March 2016 and May 2017. Available at: http://www.ffiri.ir/disciplinary/default.aspx?SelectedViewIndex=1&dpComplaintVote=12 [Accessed 11 may 2017]. (Persian).
28. Jackson, K. T. (1999). Spirituality as a foundation for freedom and creative imagination in international business ethics. Journal of Business Ethics, 19, 61–70.
29. Jordan, J. S., Greenwell, T. C., Geist, A. L., Pastore, D. L., & Mahony, D. F. (2004). Coaches’ perceptions of conference code of ethics. Physical Educator, 61, 131–45.
30. Jurkiewicz, C. L. (2002). The phantom code of ethics and public sector reform. Journal of Public Affairs and Information, 6(3), 1–19.
31. Khabiri, M. (2002). The study differences of adherence to the ethical codes between female athletes and non-athletes. Journal of Harakat, 13, 5-20. (Persian).
32. Laios, A., Theodorakis, N., & Gargalianos, D. (2003). Leadership and power: Two important factors for effective coaching. International Sports Journal, 7, 150–4.
33. Lampe, J. (1994). Teacher education students’ moral development and ethical reasoning process. Paper presented at the annual meeting of the American Educational Research Association, New Orleans, LA. Available at: http://www.eric.ed.gov/PDFS/ED375129.pdf [Accessed 21 may 2017].
34. Lumpkin, A. A., Stoll, S. K., & Beller, J. M. (1999). Sport ethics: Applications for fair play. (2nd ed.). Boston, MA: WCB/McGraw-Hill.
35. Mallett, C., Trudel, P., Lyle, J., & Rynne, S. (2009). Formal vs. informal coach education. International Journal of Sports Science and Coaching, 4, 325–64.
36. McKee, D. (2003). Spirituality and marketing: An overview of the literature. In R. A. Giacalone & C. L. Jurkiewicz (Eds.), Handbook of workplace spirituality and organizational performance (pp. 57–75). Armonk, NY: M.E. Sharpe.
37. Milano, M., & Chelladurai, P. (2011). Gross domestic sport product: The size of the sport industry in the United States. Journal of Sport Management, 25, 24–35.
38. Neck, C. P., & Milliman, J. F. (1994). Thought self-leadership: Finding spiritual fulfillment in organizational life. Journal of Managerial Psychology, 9, 9–16.
39. Rest, J. R., Narvaez, D., Bebeau, M., & Thoma, S. (1999). Postconventional moral thinking: A neo-Kohlbergian approach. New York, NY: Psychology Press.
40. Shields, D. L., Bredemeier, B. L., LaVoi, N. M., & Power, F. C. (2005). The sport behavior of youth, parents and coaches: The good, the bad, and the ugly. Journal of Research in Character Education, 3, 43–59.
41. Singhapakdi, A., Kraft, K. L., Vitell, S. J., & Rallapalli, K. C. (1995). The perceived importance of ethics and social responsibility on organizational effectiveness: A survey of marketers. Journal of Academy of Marketing Science, 21, 49-56.
42. Smith, R. E., Smoll, F. L., & Cumming, S. P. (2007). Effects of a motivational climate intervention for coaches on young athletes’ sport performance anxiety. Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology, 29, 39–59.
43. Stead, W. E., Worrell, D. L., & Stead, J. G. (1990). An integrative model for understanding and managing ethical behavior in business organizations. Journal of Business Ethics, 9, 233–42.
44. Stoll, S. K., Beller, J. M., Cole, J., & Burwell, B. (1995). A comparison of moral reasoning scores of student athletes in Division I and Division III NCAA member collegiate institutions. Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport, 66(Suppl.), 81-93.
45. Stoll, S., & Beller, J. M. (2010). Moral reasoning in athlete populations: A 20-year review. Available at: http://www.educ.uidaho.edu/center_for_ethics/research_fact_
sheet.htm [Accessed 11 August 2016].
46. Crebb. Rabert. (2015). Teachers’ Bullying scarred us, Say Student Athletes. The star. Available at: http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2015/03/14/teachers-bullying-scarred-us-say-student-athletes.html [Accessed 13 may 2016].
47. Thompson, M., & Dieffenbach, K. (2015). Measuring professional ethics in coaching: Development of the PISC-Q. Ethics and Behavior, 26(6), 507-523.
48. Wheat, L. W. (1991). Development of a scale for the measurement of human spirituality. (Doctoral dissertation). University of Maryland, College Park.