1. Alikhani, H. (2000). Sanctioning Iran, anatomy of a failed policy. Tourism & Co Ltd.
2. Anderies, J. M., Janssen, M. A., & Ostrom, E. (2004). A framework to analyze the robustness of social- ecological system from an institutional perspective. Ecology and Society, 9, 18-33.
3. Ansari, A. (2014). The partnership education in the realization of resistive economy: The media teachers. Zemzemeh, 132, 15. (Persian).
4. Ansari, A. (2016). The implementation of economic resistive in education, action plan. Journal of Strategic Studies Bassij, 70, 159-188. (Persian).
5. Bazargan, A. (2010). Introduction to qualitative research methods and mixed. Tehran: Didar Publishing. (Persian).
6. Document of Fundamental Transformation of Education. (2012). Secretariat of the supreme council of cultural revolution, Tehran. (Persian).
7. Duval, R., & Vogel. L. (2007). Structural policies and economic resilience to shocks. Economics Department OECD Working Paper, 567, 27-41.
8. Evans, W. N., Schwab. M., & Wagner K. L. (2015). The great recession and public education. Department of economics University of Notre Dome and University of Maryland.
9. Eyler, R. (2007). Economic sanctions international policy and political economy at work: Palgrave Macmillan.
10. Farjo, A. J. (2016). Economic sanctions and primary school enrollment in Iraq. (Unpublished master's thesis). Georgetown University.
11. Feshari, M., & Pourghafar, J. (2014). The study and explain the pattern of Resistive economy in Resistance Iran. The Economist Journal, 6, 29-40. (Persian).
12. Foroughi Zadeh, Y. (2014). Explaining the concept Resistive economy indicators and assess resistance of the Iranian economy. (Unpublished master's thesis). Imam Sadiq University, Tehran. (Persian).
13. Frauke. D. W. (2013). Resilience: A Trojan horse for a new way of thinking? European Center for Development Policy Management, 7, 51-62.
14. Ghanbari Ayedi, A. (2016). The role of student-teachers in Resistive economy. A Letter of Economics. University of Farhangian. (Persian)
15. Ghorbani, M. H., Rasoli, M., & Saffari, H. R. (2016). A model for the development of Resistive in Iran's sports economy. Paper Presented at The Fifth National Congress of Sports Economics, Kermanshah, Iran. (Persian).
16. Glaser, B. G. (1992). Basics of grounded theory analysis: Emergence vs. forcing. Mill Valley. CA: Sociology Press.
17. Gunderson, L. H., & Folk, C. (2005). Resilience: Now more than Ever. Ecology and Society, 10(2), 93-107.
18. Honary, H. (2016). The indicators and factors realization of Resistive economy in sport. Paper Presented at The Fifth National Congress of Sports Economics, Kermanshah, Iran. (Persian).
19. Hossein zadeh Bahreini, M. H. (2013). Resistive economic. Strategy to develop. Meshkat, 118, 138 -159. (Persian).
20. Kubitschek, A. B., Jaskiewicz, K., Linakis, L., & McGirr. M. (2013). A framework for analyzing resilience in fragile and conflict-affected situations. Columbia University, Economic and Political Development, 33-41.
21. Mirmoezzi, H. (2012). The resistive economy and its essentials (with emphasis on the views of the Supreme Leader). Islamic Economics, 47, 49-76. (Persian).
22. Motahari, M. (2000). The theoretical economic system of Islam Tehran. Tehran: Sadra Publications. (Persian).
23. Notification of the overall policy of Resistive economic. (2013). Available at: khamenei.ir. (Persian).
24. Ott, K., & Dorin, R. (2004). Theories and praxis starker nachhaltigkeit. Metropolis. Marburg, Germany.
25. Rabii, M. (2010). The impact of innovation and human capital on economic growth in Iran. Journal of Knowledge & Development, 16(26), 122-142. (Persian).
26. Rahmanpour, M. H. (2016). Review the national curriculum in relation to the economy of resistance from Experts. Quarterly of National studies, 17(1), 5-22.
27. Shabani, A., & Nakhli, S. R. (2014). The components of Resistive economic in current literature and in the expression of the supreme leader. Afaq Security Journal, 7(25), 55-88. (Persian).
28. Shajie, R. (2016). The reengineering of process rationalization in Iranian sport as the best strategy to achieve resistive economy in the sports section. Paper Presented at The Fifth National Congress of Sports Economics, Kermanshah, Iran. (Persian).
29. Shediac, R. (2008). Economic diversification: The road to sustainable development: Booz & Company.
30. Torabzadeh Jahromy, M. S. (2013). The study of dimensions and Resistive economy of Islamic Republic of Iran in thought Ayatollah Khamenei. Islamic Revolution Studies, 32, 31-46. (Persian).