1. Arabnarmi, B., Goodarzi, M., Sjjadi, S., N., & Khabiri, M. (2017). TV and public sport development: A grounded theory. Sport Management Studies, 8(40), 17-38. (Persian).
2. Asefi, A., & Asadi, H. (2017). An investigating of developmental barriers of sport for all in State Universities of tehran city and presenting developing strategies. Journal of Sport Management, 8(6), 823-44.
3. Boyne, G. A., & Walker R. M. (2010). Strategic management and public service performance: The way ahead. Public Administration Review, 70(s1): 185–92.
4. Bryson, J. M. (2011). Strategic planning for public and nonprofit organizations: A guide to strengthening and sustaining organizational achievement (1). New jersey: John Wiley & Sons.
5. Devecioglu, S., Sahan, H., Yildiz, M., Tekin, M., & Sim, H. (2012). Examination of socialization levels of university students engaging in individual and team sports. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 46, 326-30.
6. Foruzandeh, L., Amini, M., & Khabbazi, S. (2013). Strategic planning and management based strategic planning. Tehran: Payamnoor University Press. (Persian).
7. Gebhardt, A., & Eagles, P. F. (2014). Factors leading to the implementation of strategic plans for parks and recreation. Managing Leisure, 19(5), 321-44.
8. Grant, R. M. (2015). Contemporary strategy analysis 9e text only. John Wiley & Sons.
9. Hadavi, F., & Mehdipour, A. (2005). Developing models to evaluation of the curriculum in physical education and Sport Sciences in higher education institutions and governmental centers, journal of Olympic,2(30),59-74
10. Hamidi, M. (2013). Designing of strategic plan in national university sports federation I.R. Iran. (Doctoral dissertation). University of Tehran, Kish International Campus, Kish. (Persian).
11. Hasanbeygi, E. (2011). Strategic management. Tehran: Samt Press. (Persian).
12. Hoseini, G., Hamidi, M., & Tojjari, F. (2013). The design of student sport strategy of Islamic Azad University. Journal of Sport Management, 4(15), 15-33. (Persian).
13. Hoye, R., Smith, A. C., Nicholson, M., & Stewart, B. (2015). Sport management: Principles and applications. New york: Routledge.
14. Longo, F., & Rotolo, A. (2014). Promoting programme gap awareness as a method of effective public strategic management. Public Management Review, In press, 1-20.
15. Melitski, J., & Manoharan, A. (2014). Strategic information system plans in nations around the world. International Journal of Public Administration, 37(12), 846-55.
16. Nazari, R., & Pakdelian, P. (2015). The relationship between communication skills with application management styles and organizational effectiveness Isfahan's sport managers and present model. Journal of Communication Management in Sports Media, 3(4), 15-23. (Persian).
17. Ramezani, M., Andam, A., & Aghaei, A. (2015). Designing strategic plan of physical education office of Shahrood University. Research on Educational Sport, 3(7), 15-40.
18. The Theoretical Foundations of Fundamental Change in the System of Formal Basic Education in Islamic Republic of Iran. (2011). Education Ministry of Islamic Republic of Iran, 350-465. (Persian).
19. Vahdani, M. (2016). Achievement active and health life style using with development of physical literacy. Sport and Value Journal, 175, 21-2. (Persian).
20. Website of Kentucky High School Athletic Association. (2013). Strategic plan, Kentucky high school athletic association 2012-2017. Available at: khsaa.org/general/day-to-day/strategic-plan [Accessed 15 February 2017].
21. Website of Kentucky High School Athletic Association. (n.d). Strategic plan Kentucky high school athletic association (2007-2011). Available at: https://khsaa.org/httpdocs/strategicplan.
22. Website of Leeds Trinity University. (2014). Leeds trinity university sport strategy (2014-2019). Available at: www.leedstrinity.ac.uk [Accessed 25 February 2017].
23. Website of Ontario Federation of School Athletic Associations. (n.d). Strategic plan OFSAA 2014 – 2017, Available at: www.ofsaa.on.ca/sites/default/files/PDFs/
24. Website of School Sport Australia. (2012). Strategic plan, school sport Australia (2011-2014). Available at: www.schoolsport.edu.au/lib. [Accessed 15 February 2017].
25. Website of Worcester University. (2013). Worcester University joint strategy for student sport 2013-18 at the University of Worcester. Available at: www.worcester.ac.uk [Accessed 25 February 2017].
26. Wylleman, P., & Lavallee, D. (2004). A developmental perspective on transitions faced by athletes. In M. Weiss (Ed.), Developmental sport and exercise psychology: A lifespan perspective (pp. 507-27). Morgantown, WV: American Psychological Association.