1. Bohm, A. (2004). Theoretical coding: Text analysis in grounded Theory. In U. Flick, E. Kardorff, & I. Steinke (Eds.), A companion to qualitative research (pp. 270-5). London: Sage.
2. European Commission/ EACEA/Eurydice. (2013). Physical education and sport at school in Europe Eurydice report. Luxembourg: Publications Office of the European Union.
3. EACEA/Eurydice. (2011). The structure of the European education systems 2011/12: schematicdiagrams. Brussels: Eurydice.
4. EACEA/Eurydice. (2012a). Recommended annual taught time in full-time compulsory education inEurope, 2011/12. Brussels: Eurydice.
5. EACEA/Eurydice. (2012b). Key data on education in Europe 2012. Brussels: Eurydice.EU. Available at: http://ec.europa.eu/sport/library/documents/c1/eu-physical-activity-guidelines-2008_en.pdf [Accessed 12 March 2013].
6. European Commission. (2007a). White paper on sport. Available at: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=COM:2007:0391:FIN:EN:PDF [Accessed 12 March 2013].
7. European Commission. (2007b). Key competences for lifelong learning – European reference framework. Available at: http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/education_cultur/publ/ pdf/ll-learning/keycomp_en.pdf [Accessed 12 March 2013].
8. European Commission. (2011). Communication from the commission to the European parliament, the council, the European economic and social committee and the committee of the regions, developing the European dimension in Sport. Available at: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=COM:2011: 0012:FIN:EN:PDF[Accessed 12 March 2013].
9. The theoretical foundations of fundamental change in the system of formal Basic education in Islamic Republic of Iran (2012), education ministry of Islamic Republic of Iran,350-456 (Persian)
10. National curriculum. (2012). education ministry of Islamic Republic of Iran,45-88 (Persian).
11. Goulding, C. (2002). Grounded theory: A practical guide for management, business and market researchers: London: Sage.
12. National Association of Physical Education. (2013). Loopholes stalling progress in physical education across the U.S. Reston,Virginia, NASPE.
13. Ontario Government. (2010). The Ontario curriculum (Revised). Grades 1-8. Health and Physical Education, January. Available at: http://www.edu.gov.on.ca/eng/ curriculum/elementary/healthcurr18.pdf [Accessed 11 September 2014].
14. Parvizy, S., Majidi, M., & Adib Haj Bagheri, M. (2010) Qualitative research methods. Tehran: Publishing and Promoting Human. (Persian).
15. Shafinia, P. (2009). Survey of physical education evaluation in viewpoint of teachers and offering a model. Research in Sport Science, 20, 51-61.
16. Strauss, A., & Corbin, J. (1990) Basics of qualitative research. Newbury Park, CA: Sage.
17. Razavi, S., Rouhani, Z., & Ghanbari, A. (2014). Analysis of factors effectively promoting the status of physical education in schools. Journal of Sport Management and Behavior, 19, 69-80. (Persian).
18. United Nations, Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization. (2013). World-wide survey of school physical education, UNESCO Open Access Repository, final report.