1. Aghajani, N., Naderi Nejad, P. (2011). Study the Role of Mass Media (Television, Magazines and Radio) on Diffusion of Sport Culture for All in Iranian Society. Communication culture journal. 1(1), pp: 140- 66. (Persian).
2. Asefi, A. A., Khabiri, M., Asadidastjerdi, H., Godarzi, M. (2013). Effective organizational factors in establishing the sport in Iran. Journal of sport management and motor behavior. 10(20), pp: 63-76. (Persian).
3. Astrid, N., Sjolie., Ford Thuen. (2002). School journeys and leisure activities in nural and urban adolescents in Norway. Health promotion int, 17(1) PP: 21-30.
4. Azkiya, M., Tavkkoli, M. (2006). Meta-analysis of job satisfaction in educational organizations. Journal of social science, 27, pp: 1-26. (Persian).
5. Decoster, J (2003). Meta ـ Analysis Notes. (Http: /www.stat – help.com. (
6. GHafuri, F., Rahmanseresht, H., kuzehchiyan, H., Ehsani, M. (2003). Attitude of physical education specialists toward to role of mass media (radio, television and publications) in tend general public to Championship sport and sport for all. Harkat journal, 16, pp: 57-78. (Persian).
7. GHareh, M. A. (2004). Sport for All's situation and compare it with the number of selected countries in the world. PHD thesis, faculty of physical education, university of khatazmi. (Persian).
8. GHasemi, V. (2008). Determinants Structural and capital of health lifestyle-oriented. Social Problems of Iran, 16(63), pp: 181-213. (Persian).
9. Hopkns, W.G. (2001). Anew view of statistics: meta-analysis. http://www.sportsci.org.
10. Hulleyard, R., Mood, D. & Morrow, J.R. (1996). Interpreting Research insport and Exercise science. Mosby Publishers, St Louis, MO.
11. Jafarinikoo, A,. sohrabi, P,. aliabadi, S. (2013). Factors affecting naja involvement in the sport with technique to measure customer satisfaction. Journal of teaching in Police Sciences, 1(1), pp: 99-120. (Persian).
12. Javadipoor, M., samieniya, M. (2012). Sport in Iran and develop the vision, strategy and future plans. Practical research in sport management, 4, pp: 21-30. (Persian).
13. Kordi, M. R. (2004). The Role of press and mass media in the sports of Iran. Research project, Tehran, faculty of physical education. (Persian).
14. Last, J.m. (1995). A Dictionary of Epidemiology. 3rd Edition. Oxford University Press.
15. Mehdizadeh, R., Andam, R. (2014). Developing strategies of "Sport for All" in Iran Universities. Sport Management Studies, 22, pp: 15-38. (Persian).
16. Moindini, J., sanatkhah, A. R. (2012). Socio-cultural factors influencing the attitudes of citizens to Sport for All (Case Kerman). City study, 2(3). pp: 149-78. (Persian).
17. Molaie, S. (2014). Compare the existing and desired situation institutionalization of Sport for All in Tehran, M.A thesis, faculty of physical education, university of Tehran. (Persian).
18. Momtazbakhsh, M., Fakur, Y. (2007). Survey strategies to promote women's Sport for All Police University. Danesh-e- entezami journal, 9(2), pp: 53-62. (Persian).
19. Motamediyan, M., Madadi, B., asgaryan, F. (2009). Description of trend or tendency Tabrizi citizens to Sport for All. Research on Sport Sciences, 23, pp: 68-97. (Persian).
20. Motie langrodi, T., yaghoobi, N., Moghadamzadeh, A. (2010). Meta-analysis studies in the fall children in the years 1373 to 1385 the Foundation martyr and Veterans Affairs. Research in educational systems. 23(4), pp: 117-43. (Persian).
21. Prins, Richard G. Sigrid M, Mohnen Frank J, van Lenthe, J. B. & Anke, O. (2012). Are neighbourhood social capital and availability of sportsfacilities related to sports participation among Dutch adolescents? International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity.9 (90), PP: 2-11.
22. Rahmaniniya, F. (2003). The development of sport with regard to the correct spending leisure time of youth. Monthly Bulletin of Physical Education office boys. Department of Physical Education and Health, Ministry of Education, p: 169. (Persian).
23. Ramazaninejad, R. Rahmaniniya, F. Taghavi, S. A. (2007). Survey motivations of Participants in the general sport in open spaces. Journal of sport management, 2, pp: 5-19. (Persian).
24. Ramazaninejad, R. SHafie, SH. SHafie, M. R. Dehpanah, S. (2008). Compare the motivation to participate in various sporting activities among different groups of the city Shiraz. Journal of sport management and motor behavior. 5(9), pp: 71-85. (Persian).
25. Mull, R. F., Kathryn G., Bayless., Jamieson. M. (2005). Recreational sport management. Fourth edition.
26. Sadeghiyan, Z., Hoseni, E., Farzam, F. (2013). The Role of mass media in tend people of Hamedan city to sport. Journal of sport management and motor behavior, 10(20), pp: 35-44. (Persian).
27. Safavizadeh, A. (2002). The attitudes of male and female students on how to implement general physical education units 1 and 2 in the 80-79 school year in university of Amaikabir. M.a thesis, faculty of physical education, University of Tehran. (Persian).
28. Sajadi, N. Honari, H. Teymoori, A. (2010). Survey and Comparison of performance sport and recreation facility development, and the development of athletics Based Model Vayzbvrd. Research in sport management, 26, pp: 153-70. (Persian).
29. Saminiya, M. Peymanizadeh, H. Javdipoor, M. (2012). Pathology of strategy sport and development solutions based on the model of SWOT. Sport management studies, 20, pp: 221-38. (Persian).
30. Seyedameri, M., GHorbanbordi, M. (2012). Explain ways to attract and increase citizen participation in sport and recreation programs (Case Study: Orumiyeh). Researchs of sport management and motor science. 2(4), pp: 23-34. (Persian).
31. Shahbazi, M. shabani moghadam, K. saffri, M. (2013). Barriers and Solutions to the Sport for all in Iran. Majles& Rahbord, 20(76), pp: 69-79. (Persian).
32. Teymouri, A. (2006). Examination Comparative performance sport development center development center athletics. M.A thesis, Tehran, university of Tehran. (Persian).
33. World health organization (2003). Health and development through physical activity and sport, report. PP: 42-7.
34. Zarei, A. (2003). Leisure time university students of medical science, with an emphasis on sports and comparison it with others non-medical science. PHD thesis, Islamic Azad University, Olum and Tahghighat branch. (Persian).
35. Zarifi, M. Davoodi, K. (2012). National media and Sport for All development. Communication Research, 19(1), pp: 119-34. (Persian).