1. Andam, R., Hematinejad, M. R., Hamidi, M., & Kazemnejad, A. (2010). The Survey volunteering barriers in college sports associations. Publications of movement. Sport management. 2, 35-49.
2. Bartton, M. (2009). The politics of government, NGO relation in Africa. World development. 17(4): 569-87.
3. Bagheri, Y., Hamidi, M., & Asadi, H. (2010). Analysis of factors affecting university students in Tehran motivates volunteers in sports associations. Publications of movement. Sport management. 6, 85-100. (Persian)
4. Delawar, A. (2005). Research Methods in Psychology and Educational Sciences. The eighteenth edition. Publication of Virayesh. (Persian)
5. Downward, P., & Ralston, R. (2005). Volunteer motivation and expectations prior to the XV commonwealth games in Manchester, UK, Tourism and Hospitality Planning & Development. 2(1), 17 – 26.
6. Ferasatkhoh, M. (2005). Examine the role of academics in policy making and evaluation of the scientific institutions of the country. Scientific Policy Research Center. (Persian)
7. Imami, H. (1999). Civil Rights. Eighth Edition. Islamia bookstore. Tehran. (Persian)
8. Izadi, A. R. (2005). Describe the factors affecting professional football sponsor companies of attracting sponsors. Master’s thesis. University of Kharazmi. (Persian)
9. Kazazi, A. (2006). The role of academics in the development and promotion of science: research on the scientific community in Iran. Quarterly Scientific Associations of Management Sciences. 1(1): 37-52. (Persian)
10. Korten, D. C. (2009). Third generation NGO strategies: A key to people-centered development. World Dev. 15: 145–66.
11. Korten, D. C. (2003). Getting to the 21st Century: Voluntary Action and the Global Agenda. Kumarian Press. Bloomfield. CT.
12. Morsal, A. (2008). Examine barriers to the development of volunteer movement in Sports University. Master’s thesis. Shomal University. (Persian)
13. Oscar, U. (2005). Research methods in management. Translated by: M. Saeb & M. Shirazi. Third edition. Higher Institute of Management and Planning Education and Research. Tehran. (Persian)
14. Paxton, P. (2011). Social Capital and Democracy: An Interdependent Relationship. American Sociology Review. 67:254-77.
15. Sadati, S. (2004). Evaluating the performance of the sports associations from the viewpoint of associations, students and educators and experts Tehran University Sport badminton, football, basketball, wrestling, volleyball, handball. Master’s thesis. Tarbiat Modares University. (Persian)
16. Shajie, R. (2006). Review the current status, challenges and barriers faced by sports associations Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. Fifth Scientific Conference of Physical Education and Sports Science student. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. (Persian)
17. Strauss, A., & Corbin. J. (2006). Principles of qualitative research: Grounded Theory. Procedures and practices. Translations By Mohammadi. First Edition. Institute for Humanities and Cultural Studies. Tehran. (Persian)
18. Terje, T. (2008). Development NGOs: Actors in a Global Civil, Society or in a New International Social System? Volant’s: International Journal of Voluntary and Nonprofit Organizations. 13(4): 56-70.
19. Williams, P. W., Dossa, K. A., & Tompkins, L. (2012). Volunteerism and special event management. Festival Management and Event Tourism. 3: 83-95.
20. Zali, M. R., Madhoshi, M., & Husseini A. (2006). Organizational pathology in a public company. Research completed Humanities and Social Sciences. 21(6): 36-47. (Persian)